Study Art Abroad in France
- Eva Struble, Professor
- Intro to Advanced Painting (for
credit: Art 204, 404,or 504)
- No art experience necessary
- Aix en Provence, Southern France
- $2,767 covers fees, housing, most meals, and the SDSU College of Extended Studies tuition cost of $345. Airfare not included.
- Marchutz Art School at IAU College
- Thursday, March 24, noon, Summit Room
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students need permission from the program leader to apply. Once confirmed they should complete the Aztecs Abroad application followed the host institution’s application.
STEP 1 – Deadline: April 1
Contact the program leader, Prof. Eva Struble at email@example.com to indicate your wish to apply.
STEP 2 – Deadline: April 1
Apply to the program through SDSU Aztecs Abroad. You will need your Red ID and WebPortal password to login. When asked for term enter summer; for program length select short. Once you have completed the application proceed to step 3.
STEP 3 – Deadline: April 15
Apply to IAU College at: www.iaufrance.org
- Create a MyIAU account
- Fill in IAU Program Information at the bottom of the page by choosing the following drop-down menus:
Preferred Program location: Aix-en-Provence
Preferred Duration of Interest: Summer Aix
Term of Interest: Summer2016 (Aix)
Program: Faculty Led Programs
Sub-Program: San Diego State University, Painting I & II, Eva Struble
- Complete registration and pay fees
STEP 4 – Deadline: April 30
Enroll in course and pay tuition through the SDSU College of Extended Studies. Students that have completed steps 1-3 will receive instructions to enroll for their chosen course.