Download a printable flyer of available scholarships for 2019!
The following scholarship applications are available now at:
Financial Aid Office Administered Scholarships
- Darryl Groover Memorial Scholarship
- Ellamarie Woolley Art Students Assistance Scholarship
- Frances Boyd Ellsworth Memorial Scholarship
- Isabel Kraft Sculpture Scholarship
- John J. Rogers Scholarship
- Larry Belland Endowed Scholarship in Art and Design
- Paul Lingren Family Memorial Scholarship
- San Diego Creative Weaver’s Guild Scholarship
- SDSU Art Council Scholarship
- Society of Illustrators Scholarship in Memory of Joyce Rogers Kitchell
MOST DEADLINES FOR THE ABOVE ARE MARCH 1, 2019 – Some have other deadlines
NOTE: Society of Illustrators Scholarship deadline is April 12, 2019
- A link to an online visual portfolio, which includes 10-20 digital images (maximum width of 600 pixels) of your art. Any web portfolio hosting site is acceptable. Each artwork should be labeled with a title, date, media and dimensions. Please DO NOT submit your visual portfolio to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- A typed statement (no more than one page) about why attending the workshop would be advantageous to you.
- Haystack Mountain School of Crafts
- Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts
Download attached applications forms.
Students should provide a link to an on-line visual portfolio.
Any web portfolio hosting site is acceptable.
General Scholarship Information
Scholarships are administered through the SDSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships that are available to students studying in the School of Art and Design. All of these opportunities require the submission of an online application, which can be accessed at http://www.sdsu.edu/scholarships (external link).
Some of the scholarships are administered through the School of Art and Design. Those scholarships list specific requirements and deadlines on this website. You can also inquire within the Art Office (Art North, room #505).
Please adhere to the application and eligibility requirements and the application deadline given for each individual scholarship. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.